Providing a place to nurture the bond between pets & people.
- To provide superior pet care and ensure a positive, memorable experience to both pets and people.
- Truly understand the importance of the people – pet bond and foster an atmosphere of support, empathy and cohesiveness.
- Provide services that aid in the maintenance of, or improvement of, the quality of life for the pets in our care.
- Set the standard for high quality boarding, training and care of pets in Lewis County and have this center be the foundation for future pet services in our community.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
- We will remain independent from corporately owned veterinary medicine and be locally owned and operated. We will continue to reinvest in a community that has invested in us.
- Recommend and adhere to research backed "force free" and positive reinforcement handling and training techniques.
- Employ Veterinarians that work, live and raise their families in Lewis County.
- Employ support staff that adheres to our vision and mission.
- Donate time and resources to our local Police K9 Units.
- Continue to manage a 501c3 fund through the American Veterinary Medical Foundation that allows us to provide veterinary care in "Good Samaritan" situations.
- Follow all state veterinary laws and adhere to current veterinary medical ethics.
- Share our unbiased, research-based knowledge, experience, dedication and compassion with our pet-owning community.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR TEAM
- Foster a positive culture, maintain a safe, healthy work environment, promote and facilitate work-life balance for our team members.
- Empower our team members to be able to provide the best client and patient care through proper training and continuing education.
- Provide leadership that allows our team to be heard, and to give and receive continual feedback.
what to expect at River bend pet center...
- Superior Pet Care
- Empathetic Atmosphere
- Positive environment for both you & your pet(s)